Marrakech tours by locals to The Red city and beyond…
If you really want the best that Marrakech has to offer you've got to hit the streets, and we are ready to take you to on a much loved walking tours to help you discover Marrakech we all known and loved. We gonna get up close and personal to some of the most iconic sights you come from all over the world to see: koutoubia mosque and Jemaa elfna square, Souks and Medina, and everything in between.
We gonna take the time to really see, enjoy, appreciate and photograph the best that Marrakech has to offer as we travel on foot down the medieval alleyways of the medina and along some of the oldest and the most famous streets in town.
We run two versions of the same Walking tour
- A Private walking tour for families and friends who want to be in privacy and do not want to “share” their guide with someone else
- A Small group marrakech walking tour for travelers who prefer the camaraderie of like-minded walkers.
Whether you are in Marrakech for the first time or the hundred and first we know we can show side of Marrakech you have not seen before. We are sure that we can provide the best walking tours in Marrakech but don't stick to my words for it come along and join us on one of the tours here in Marrakech as we explore the stories, the sights and the characters that make Marrakech so amazing.
Marrakech Walking Tour - Highly Private Walking Tour
We offer a personal tour if you do not want to “share” your tour guide with someone else or if you are a small family who do want to be in privacy. You have your travel guide’s total focus. You can ask as much dumb queries as you need. Your private guide can take as numerous pictures of you posing before Marrakech main spots as you wish. And you do not be required to discover the “appointment location” your own personal tour guide will meet you right at your hotel or riad.
You are in control. The tour is flexible, easy-going as well as adaptive. The speed can be as quick or slow as you would like, and at any time it is possible to choose to stop at a cafe, or at a pharmacy for tissues, or have your guide take you on a detour to quench an unexpected thirst or food craving.
Marrakech Walking Tour - Small Group Walking Tour
We organize also a small group walking tour which is a great way to meet fellow travelers and make new friends. the guests come from all over the world, and this means that many different perspectives are reflected in the questions asked and contributes to more enriching experiences for our guests.
We prefer to take small groups (between 4 & 10 persons)which is a definite advantage as the whole experience is more personal.
* THESE TOURS ARE PURELY HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL
* THE TOURS ARE NON SHOPPING TOURS WHICH MEANS THAT WE WILL NOT STOP TO PURCHASE ANY GOODS OR SOUVENIRS.
* WE WILL OF COURSE VISIT THE SOUKS (MARKET PLACE) BUT WE WILL APPROACH IT JUST FROM A CULTURAL PERSPECTIVE (SORRY LADIES).
* THE TOURS RUN WITH A MAXIMUM OF 10 GUESTS.
* I DO NOT ACCEPT BIG GROUPS, SO PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME IN CONTACTING ME.
* THE LANGUAGE OF THE TOURS IS ENGLISH.
* THE RESERVATION OF THE TOUR SHOULD BE AT LEAST 2 DAYS IN ADVANCE - PLEASE
* THIS TOUR IS NOT FOR THE OLD PEOPLE AGED 70 OR 80 NOR FOR CHILDREN